Sunday, August 01, 2010

Restless in the Leg

I'm suppose to be asleep at this hour...but the RLS is keeping me awake. Its hard to sleep and stay still. You know what I wanna do right now? Put my legs under the hot shower and scorch it. Yes you read me right - scorch IT. Heat helps and I'm running out of mentol rubs...

Which is why you MUST never ever do your mother wrong. The things I go through every pregnancy leaves me with regret at my own sins towards my mother. And Allah bless my Mama for every time I seek forgiveness, she says I have forgiven you a long time ago for all your sins...

Who will not die happy if your own mother says that everytime you tell her you repent for all those "lost" times with her.

But RLS is commonly associated with Type 2 Diabetes. I also found a forum thread that said Hypoglycemia can cause RLS to worsen in pregnancy...
OK that figures.

I havent been updating my progress with the Gestational Diabetes yet...
again my leg is killing me...later..maybe when I am "sober"

No comments:

Post a Comment