Thursday, May 06, 2010

3's a crowd

3 is such a stranger to me, although there are 3 of us as siblings in the family. 3 is the number people less often talk about except 3's a crowd.

A crowd maybe but when we all left our parents home, 3 didnt seem like a crowd anymore. (click "Find Out More" button below to read on)




I took the HPT on the 30th day of the 4th month. My last period was on the 16th day of the 3rd month. I took the test at 5.30 in the morning. It cost me RM16.90 (which you can divide with 3)

This will be my 3rd child, 3rd time giving birth, 3rd time in the labour room, 3rd time being a mommy. If this is another Caesarean, then it will be my 3rd in Op.

I am having this child on the 35th year of my life and when I did we lived at 31 Jalan SS14. 3rd house I live in since I got married :)

Oh..yes. You get 3 wishes from the Genie and if you ask another on top of the 3, you must have made a pack with the Devil :P

And guess what ~ my estimated due date is: Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21= 2 + 1 = 3

2010 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3

But that's just an estimation.

Here is the start of my journey with baby #3 :)



7 comments:

  1. kak farah!!congratulation..
    and the next journey begin..yeeehaaa!!

    owh how i miss fb.. (my husband tak bg msk fb dah..huhuh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orked : Terima kasih dear. Send hungs & luv luv to Mama Orked ye. Nanti rajin2 tolong dia jaga adik ;)

    Dila : Ya. Akak tau tu. Dila ada cakap. So harusla akak hapdate blog selalu kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!! so happy for you and may your pregnancy goes smooth sailing...i wish i have 2 lines too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norhanim : Thank you. Baby dust to you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah...faye..I tertinggal keretapi gitu, baru tau nih..

    congrats..congrat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs VIRGO:

    he he he
    Thanks by the way
    Hope its not too late to wish you a happy mother's day and congraz on the new baby girl ya

    ReplyDelete