Monday, December 21, 2009

Flawless even after a long journey


or 3 weddings for that matter :)

You know I dont really make myself up but if I am in the mood then I'll turn my face into a canvas for painting.

So here's the tip

1. Make sure you do some facial 2 days before (especially if you have oily skin - this will settle the oil a bit) Using a hydrating mask helps as well. I do my own - scrub, mask, tone - simple

2. Use a good TRUST ABLE foundation as a base - I swear by LANCOME. Yes RM200+ for a small bottle but trust me it goes a loooooooooooooooooong way

3. Take one ice cube and run it through your face by rubbing it. This will minimize pores as you apply your foundation thus minimizing shine :)

4. Always apply or massage face from chin going up towards the forehead to avoid wrinkles :)





I allowed my daughter to take a photo since my 35th birthday is coming up..ha ha making comparison to previous photos I guess :P

Make up was put on at 10am and this was taken around 2pm :) still looks fresh to me. No photoshop done to photo ok!

These are just some of the tips and tricks I learnt from professional make up artiste when I was working in the fashion industry jurrasic years back LOL

have fun attending those weddings :)



No comments:

Post a Comment