Monday, June 29, 2009

Balik Kampung

...yes again.



penat packing unpacking but a SAHM gotta do what a SAHM gotta do..

OK. I think by now most of you might understand WHY I had to quit work and be a SAHM.

DH confirmed that he's off to Segamat to send tender by hand and pergi offshore for almost a week. He's leaving by boat on the 2nd, he said it was a 18 hour journey out to open sea.






My dad only has dial-up yg macam CIPUT so this I guess is also sabatical for me from Blogging and Facebooking LOL
Rehat la kejap kan?
He doesnt blog, facebook nak wat camne kan?..only uses MAYBANK2U :P

So please accept my sincere appologies if I approve the comments a tinywinie bit late.

See you guys in a week or two...although I did write a few post and have scheduled them :)

3 comments:

  1. farah,

    dasyat la keja DH you kan...nasib baik pak usop diver pencen..if not, i pun jd mcm tu..angkut sana angkut sini haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyana : pak usop la engineer pencen ka??? laa...
    I live a crazy life now..what can I do!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Farah Rahim is the co founder of the REAL FOOD movement in Malaysia under the local support group called "HOMEMADE - Air Tangan Ibu" as well as an advocate of managing asthma, allergies and eczema naturally via NaturalAAE. She's the official Malaysia's ambasador of Jamie's Food Revolution. When not an activist she's a Stay at Home Mom to 3 girls who loves nothing but good ol' homecooked meals.