Friday, May 22, 2009

Posted - Stuck

At the moment I am based at my parent's house in Batu Pahat Johor while DH finishes the project at Pasir Gudang. Its coming to a month now and from the call I got from him yesterday because he is doing an excellent job at providing prompt feedback and status back to his big bosses, they have extended his stay that. I asked him how long more will it be until we set foot back in Subang, he had a concerned tone...his voice seemed liked there was a permanent transfer to JB.

I'm still in the dark right now and working on DIAL UP is very very inconvinient. But in due course when things are back to square one, I'll definately write more.

Till then, have a great father's day celebration ahead and have a fun week at work and great weekend after.



No comments:

Post a Comment