Thursday, March 17, 2011

The One About Privatizing One's Facebook

I choose my birthday to privatize my facebook a.k.a deactivate one and use another.
Facebook and thousands of facebook friends was getting so boring I only wanted certain things about me to be known and others parts of me to be a huge big secret.

For one, I only wanted certain people to be around with and not someone who would say hi and then bye in an interval span of 20,000 years.

I also only wanted people in my social network game platform whom I could remember their names off the top of my head - yeay, I've been playing so long I can do that.

Its tiring but it's worth it. Now I can write to my heart's content and freedom without anyone judging me from what I write and take it their personal mission to make sure I suffer for what I write.

there...**legs placed on writing table**



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Farah Rahim is the co founder of the REAL FOOD movement in Malaysia under the local support group called "HOMEMADE - Air Tangan Ibu" as well as an advocate of managing asthma, allergies and eczema naturally via NaturalAAE. She's the official Malaysia's ambasador of Jamie's Food Revolution. When not an activist she's a Stay at Home Mom to 3 girls who loves nothing but good ol' homecooked meals.