Sunday, July 05, 2009

Pause Pace Breathe & don't forget to EXHALE

Remember I wrote about being Overwhelmed in my previous post?

I guess mom thought it was a good idea for me to take a break from the usual daily routine and pop in to town for some air last Thursday. I needed to get stuff for Aliya’s play date birthday bash on Saturday so I thought what the heck. I don’t have to cook lunch and I always get an extra nap in the car to town (which is ½ hours drive to Batu Pahat)


Syasya is already walking more than 7 steps and already I’m burning calories from all the durians I ate during my stay at my parents. And don’t get me started on the ankle pains I’ve been having lately. I just smile it off and say..Ok this is good work out.

This is also the reason WHY, I prefer packing and staying with them for a week or two rather than holding fort myself in Subang Jaya.

My wonderful mother gives me the breaks I need. She knows its healthy even for a SAHM like me. Yes I am holding fort alone till DH comes back but it doesn’t necessarily mean I should be TOTALLY alone.

Isn’t she great? Thanks mum…






No comments:

Post a Comment