Since I've got nothing else better to do (Ha Ha) and want to put some meaning into my life, I have decided to take the challenge but maybe with exceptions. (Coz I saw the show and there were exceptions)
The Ground Rules
1. Cut out all technology—no televisions, video games, cell phones, computers, MP3 players or anything else you may use on a daily basis.
2. No eating out. Everyone must eat dinner at home as a family and brown bag it for lunch.
3. Curb your spending! The only items you can buy are groceries, and try to buy what you need for the week for $125.
4. Plan an inexpensive, creative family outing. You may spend a small amount of money on this if necessary.
5. Choose one family activity that gives back to others.
6. Mom and Dad: Plan one date night so you can connect as a couple.
7. No working late.
For the moment :
I dont have ASTRO at home. What seemed to be a lazy chore of getting someone to put the dish up has left us with coming to 3 months worth of no cable. (we delayed the subscription payment until the dish is up - whats the point of paying when you dont have the dish up!)
I am limiting the time I spent on the computer. 3 hours max.
I'm already cooking at home, so "No eating out" should be a piece of cake
We spent RM120 yesterday at Carefour (I have a baby so her stuff is out of the question I guess) I try not to waste with the cooking (this means eating leftovers)
Ok...lets start, and see how things goes.