Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm glad its school holidays!!!

This means that my eldest Aliya is back in town. Kakak resides with Atuk & Opah in Parit Sulong Johor due to her Islamic Studies and Quranic Recitation (belajar mengaji berlagu dengan seorang guru)

Unfortunately, only the state of Johor has the best and most well structured education system in this field.

I was so looking forward to seeing her today as my parents drove all the way from Johor to send her here.

But kids will be kids...she gave me a quick kiss and "Hi Ma how are you!?" and headed to my study....

"Tak main la Patapon...." she said. Too simple for her....instead....













Now I have to tell DH to get rid of GTA from the PSP - terlalu GANAZ!
I dunno how the HECK she can play and stand those type of game. She must have the patience...I DONT!

Grand Theft Auto (GTA) is an award-winning video game series created by Dave Jones, later by Dan Houser and Sam Houser, and game designer Zachary Clarke and primarily developed by Scottish company Rockstar North (formerly DMA Design) and published by Rockstar Games.

The gameplay consists of a mixture of action, adventure, driving, and occasional role-playing, stealth and racing elements and has gained controversy for its adult nature and violent themes. The series focuses around many different protagonists who attempt to rise through the criminal underworld, although their motives for doing so vary in each game. The antagonist in each game is commonly a character who has betrayed them or their organization or someone who has the most impact impeding their progress.(wikipedia)




2 comments:

  1. Its nice of you & your hubby nak retire kat kpg. Myself - i just wish I have the same semangat but no coz from the age of 13-17 kat JB, then KL/Selangor until now. I even told my parents to give tanah kat kpg to my other siblings as I dont think I wanna go back & live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I USED to love GTA too...

    But when one day I drove and tetiba rasa macam nak langgar orang secara suka suka macam dlm GTA tuh, I stopped playing..

    *sebenarnya sebab dah abis level*

    hikhikhikhik...

    ReplyDelete