Thursday, February 05, 2009

By the time you read this...

I've scheduled this post and a few other just in case am warded longer in GH than I should.

Today I'll be having my first MRI. Since that involves Iodine being injected, I am somewhat blessed to have allergies. Yes...blessed (tak baik complain kejadian Allah swt)

So I need :
Prednisolone 40mg 12 hours & 2 hours before that after before my MRI

This time, I'm prepared I guess...I have a photo of my girls and a wonderful excitement that Sya now can do this :



I love my family....



3 comments:

  1. hopefully everything will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearie,

    Please..please..please..take good care and stay strong. God will protect u and ur family. We will pray that everything will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything will be okay with your MRI...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Farah Rahim is the co founder of the REAL FOOD movement in Malaysia under the local support group called "HOMEMADE - Air Tangan Ibu" as well as an advocate of managing asthma, allergies and eczema naturally via NaturalAAE. She's the official Malaysia's ambasador of Jamie's Food Revolution. When not an activist she's a Stay at Home Mom to 3 girls who loves nothing but good ol' homecooked meals.