Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures speak louder than words!

Wakenalabeb..coz I read kikuri's blog and automatically tagged...*wink at kikuri

Next Year I will be *sob sob



I really want to go to...



My favorite place...



My favorite thing...




My favorite drink...




My favorite food...



My favorite color...



I live in...




I was born in...(they only photo of hospital university PJ..aisey)



A nickname I had...



My college major...



My bad habit...



My hobby...



I wish...




The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions . Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 5 people.

I dunno who to tag...if you want to do this, go ahead then ;)

3 comments:

  1. dasyat la u haha...but very creative and funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeayyy!!!! U did it!

    P/S-
    World Peace! Waaaa... mcm miss universe ni! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyana : Its been known that laughter is the best medicine ;)

    Kikuri : Perluke akak melambai2 ala-ala ratu itew? LOL

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Farah Rahim is the co founder of the REAL FOOD movement in Malaysia under the local support group called "HOMEMADE - Air Tangan Ibu" as well as an advocate of managing asthma, allergies and eczema naturally via NaturalAAE. She's the official Malaysia's ambasador of Jamie's Food Revolution. When not an activist she's a Stay at Home Mom to 3 girls who loves nothing but good ol' homecooked meals.