Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures speak louder than words!

Wakenalabeb..coz I read kikuri's blog and automatically tagged...*wink at kikuri

Next Year I will be *sob sob



I really want to go to...



My favorite place...



My favorite thing...




My favorite drink...




My favorite food...



My favorite color...



I live in...




I was born in...(they only photo of hospital university PJ..aisey)



A nickname I had...



My college major...



My bad habit...



My hobby...



I wish...




The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions . Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 5 people.

I dunno who to tag...if you want to do this, go ahead then ;)

3 comments:

  1. dasyat la u haha...but very creative and funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeayyy!!!! U did it!

    P/S-
    World Peace! Waaaa... mcm miss universe ni! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyana : Its been known that laughter is the best medicine ;)

    Kikuri : Perluke akak melambai2 ala-ala ratu itew? LOL

    ReplyDelete