Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New Day Has Begun







It's that time of the year again and we were fortunate to have the opportunity to "lepak" at Rooftop Wheelers Guest House - one of the many place's my DH does routine maintenance on their pcs (kira duit pocket extra la ni...that's why he is always saying turn your hobby into money making activities) Anyway, since dating dulu pun we all suka tempat2 grudgy underground cam ni.

Szeizen (the owner & my DH's good friend) wanted me to shot some pics as well for the company's website. So ni melayu kata sambil menyelam sambil minum air la.

Later we went to Pak Ya's Chinese Muslim Shop in Kg Pandan - our now current favourite place to "ngeteh". Kalau sapa-sapa yang suka chinese food tapi nak yang halal...meh datang sini...chow kueh teow dia memang mengancam dan harga pun murah. I also love the other stuff like Butter Garlic Prawns...cuma RM12 je.

This is Syasya's 1st new year outing. Since I wanted something convinient for her to wear, something warm and yet tak yah serabutkan dia, I tetiba teringat catsuit dia. Voila! the catwomang is out again.

Aliya was with my parents but we wish she was around as well. Kakak....next year ok!

All in all, a quiet calm but equally lovely new year celebration...

Well we hope its still not to late to wish semua orang HAPPY 2009. May you be blessed always! 8-)




No comments:

Post a Comment