Monday, May 16, 2011

Spreading Some Gratitude For Teacher's Day


It's an annual thing I do dengan my 1st dotter Aliya. It might be simple but they say its the thought that counts. Hadiah pun mungkin tak seberapa but my mother was a teacher (I'm supposed to be a teacher also u know :P) and dia selalu bagitau, she would like things she could use on a daily basis - contohnya stationery. I love novelties too but if I was a teacher, some stationery would be nice as well :)

My annual melipat kertas hadiah is always the Origami Shirt. Its creative and suits the theme of Teacher's Day. For the cikgu lelaki I sertakan an Origami Tie as well, while for the cikgu perempuan, a nice beaded necklace adorns their lovely shirt (hurmmm...kalaula I tau buat Origami Kebaya kan bagus?)

I want the presents to be very personalized and I want my daugther's 99% involvement in preparing this. Biasalah tak jadi cikgu pun masih lagi menjadi cikgu di rumah with my kids :)


So enjoy the piccas (hope you will try this yourself as well if you run out of ideas for teacher's day)

and I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all the teachers out there

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!



















1 comment:

  1. how sweet..
    eh, i ni kira kategori teacher x? mana hadiahnye..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Farah Rahim is the co founder of the REAL FOOD movement in Malaysia under the local support group called "HOMEMADE - Air Tangan Ibu" as well as an advocate of managing asthma, allergies and eczema naturally via NaturalAAE. She's the official Malaysia's ambasador of Jamie's Food Revolution. When not an activist she's a Stay at Home Mom to 3 girls who loves nothing but good ol' homecooked meals.