Monday, December 28, 2009

Awesome...Mom's Total Coolness 100%


What can I say about AVATAR than hasn't been said by many...
It was a good move to book with Cosmo Theater. I love the seats and it was so comfortable Syasya slept half way through after snuffing herself full of popcorn


I love it when we girls go out together. My total coolness levels just shots up 100%
 Especially when I take them to a mall with an indoor Roller Coaster.

and I got my "performance bonus" when A'aesyah showed how independent she was...



She ate on her own giving me the peace and serenity I deserve to enjoy our bountiful Steamboat dinner.

Of course Kakak (Aliya) holds a chopstick like a pro...no doubt about that

I'm just afraid they will be tough cookies who are tough customers like me!

Finally...





I think the photo says it all...







Share this 
Share

2 comments:

  1. kak farah!!bestnye..girls day out =)
    bilela anak sy nk besar nih..hihih

    owh..btw,looking forward for more interesting story from you.
    lately dah tak masuk FB la..kt opis block..ahaks!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Farah Rahim is the co founder of the REAL FOOD movement in Malaysia under the local support group called "HOMEMADE - Air Tangan Ibu" as well as an advocate of managing asthma, allergies and eczema naturally via NaturalAAE. She's the official Malaysia's ambasador of Jamie's Food Revolution. When not an activist she's a Stay at Home Mom to 3 girls who loves nothing but good ol' homecooked meals.