Monday, September 28, 2009

Post Raya

...ke posting about raya? :D
I would like to start my raya posting about post-raya :P
so anti-climak kan? LOL

At this moment rasanya terlalu banyak butter dan marjerin dalam system I nak puke every 10 seconds. Nak kata preggy mana bule, I tengah ABC sekarang (Allah Bagi Cuti)

Maybe my body is still in "living out of our suitcase" punya mode so kepala rasa heavy, badan berjalan pun rasa macam nak melayang...and insya-allah Friday ni balik rumah my parents AGAIN with my brother and I haven't even unpacked yet you know!

I think yang seronok sekarang ni adalah Syasya sahaja. This morning she threw a 100 decibel tantrum wail because of 10 days of freedom from the play pen. She threw a 100 decibel last night from Gunung Sméagol(DH says this - go figure) so plus this morning rasanya mak dia ni da ada serious hearing damage sebab sometimes I can muffled out her wailings :P

...ok too much writing..I feel like puking now..later dudes/dudettes :P





No comments:

Post a Comment